La Pietra partners with MBS Direct to provide students new and gently used textbooks for the school year. Be sure to take advantage of the Buy Back program at the end of the year, which allows you to sell back your books that are in good condition.
Below are some helpful steps for ordering your textbooks:
- Download your daughter’s class schedule via My BackPack. Student schedules will be available during the first week of July. For new students, a separate e-mail with your login information to My BackPack will be sent to you during the first week of July. If you need assistance with accessing your schedule e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 808-922.2744.
- Download the Textbook List.
- Go to MBS Direct.
- Log-in to your account. If you are a returning parent, log-in to your account. If you are a new parent, create a new account.
- Search for La Pietra
- Click on Order Books
- Select all subject categories
- Select all courses within the categories
- All required books should then be listed and you will be able to scroll through to add the books to your cart
- Be sure to double check the online bookstore books against the Textbook List prior to confirming your order.
- Contact MBS Direct if you are experiencing book ordering issues.
The MBS Direct online bookstore will OPEN on Monday, July 1, 2019 for the 2019-2020 school year.