For school year 2020-21, we will be updating our Health and Wellness Program and Attendance Policy in accordance with the recommended local government guidelines to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Further details to follow.
To report attendance, please call (808) 922-2744 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic guidelines and timelines for reporting Attendance:
- For daily illness, absences or tardies, call or email by 8:00 am.
- For appointments or early release, report at least 1-2 days prior to the appointment.
- All students who are tardy or leaving school early, must sign in and out at the Main Office.
- For extended length of absences, notify the Dean of Students at least two weeks prior to the absence. The student must obtain a form from the Dean, have their teachers provide missed assignments and then return the form to the Dean of Students.
- Failure for a parent or guardian to report attendance, will result in an unexcused absence and or unexcused tardy.
Further clarifications on Attendance Policies can be found in the 2020-2021 Parent-Student Handbook which will be available in July 2020.