To report attendance, please call (808) 922-2744 or email email@example.com
Basic guidelines and timelines for reporting Attendance:
- For daily illness, absences or tardies, call or email by 8:00 am.
- For appointments or early release, report at least 1-2 days prior to the appointment.
- All students who are tardy or leaving school early, must sign in and out at the Main Office.
- For extended length of absences, notify the Dean of Students at least two weeks prior to the absence. The student must obtain a form from the Dean, have their teachers provide missed assignments and then return the form to the Dean of Students.
- Failure for a parent or guardian to report attendance, will result in an unexcused absence and or unexcused tardy.
Further clarifications on Attendance Policies can be found the 2019-2020 Parent-Student Handbook.