How To Apply
La Pietra is continuing to accept applications for the current 2019-2020 school year. Families interested in applying for the current school year should contact the Admission Office at 808-922-2744 or email email@example.com for more information.
- Register for SSAT
- Submit Teacher Recommendations
- Report Cards and Standardized Test Scores
- Visit La Pietra
The priority deadline for applications for the upcoming school year is February 15. La Pietra will continue to accept applications after this date as long as openings remain available.
Create and submit the application online:
- Option #1 Apply to La Pietra through Ravenna
- To create a Ravenna Account visit www.ravenna-hub.com and create an account. This account will be used to apply to La Pietra and other private schools in Hawaii. Your application form and other documents will be submitted through the Ravenna website.
- After creating your Ravenna account, you will be able to start the application process. Complete and submit your online application form electronically. The application fee is $65 and is payable by credit card in Ravenna.
- Option #2 Apply Through the SAO
- La Pietra also accepts the Standard Application Online (SAO). To learn more about using the SAO and begin your application, click here.
- For families without access to the internet and/or a computer, please contact La Pietra’s Admission Office for assistance.
Applicants are required to take the Secondary School Admissions Test (SSAT). Early registration is suggested as test sites may fill up quickly. While the test can be taken at any official location, La Pietra should be listed as a score recipient to receive the results (school code is 3772).
For more information about the test, including registration, dates, and test locations, visit www.ssat.org.
Applicants are recommended to take the SSAT between October – February to meet the preferred application deadlines.
Two Teacher Reference Reports should be completed and submitted directly from your daughter’s current school to La Pietra. The Teacher Reference Report forms must be submitted by two of your daughter’s current academic teachers, preferably English and Math teachers.
- It is recommended that these forms be delegated to your daughter's teachers through Ravenna.
- These forms may also be downloaded here.
- These references are confidential and should be submitted through Ravenna, or sent directly to the Admission Office by those completing the forms. If the teachers will not be submitting the forms through Ravenna, please provide each teacher with a stamped envelope addressed to: Director of Admission, La Pietra - Hawaii School for Girls, 2933 Poni Moi Rd., Honolulu, HI 96815.
- Teachers my also submit the completed forms to the Director of Admission by fax (808.924.4514) or by email to Megan Meyer.
- Please note, recommendations should not be submitted until after December 1 to give your daughter’s current teachers time to get to know her.
- Recommended due date for the forms is February 1.
All applicants must submit last year's report card and the first semester report card for the current academic year.
- Report cards must include teacher comments.
- Students applying to grades 9-12 or those who earned high school credit as 8th graders must also submit an official transcript from their current school.
- Standardized test scores completed at your daughter’s current school should also be sent to La Pietra.
After submitting the admissions application, please contact the Admissions Office to schedule a student interview for your daughter. Student interviews are usually completed during the School-In-Session visit.
Admissions Office Contact Information
2933 Poni Moi Road
Honolulu, HI 96815
For additional questions or assistance, please contact our Admissions Office at (808) 922-2744 or e-mail the Director of Admission, Megan Meyer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice of nondiscriminatory policy: La Pietra – Hawaii School for Girls does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.