Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: When do most students enter La Pietra?
- Q: What are your application deadlines?
- Q: How much weight will my daughter’s SSAT test score, academic record, or teacher recommendations carry in her application to the school?
- Q: Where do La Pietra students come from?
- Q: May we visit the campus during the admissions process?
- Q: What does a School-in-Session visit entail?
- Q: Do we have to submit a full application for our daughter before she can come in for a School-in-Session (SIS) visit?
- Q: Will applying for financial aid jeopardize our chances for admission?
About Life At La Pietra
- Q: Does La Pietra have a religious affiliation?
- Q: Does La Pietra require that girls wear a uniform?
- Q: What is the faculty to student ratio and average class size?
- Q: Does La Pietra offer Advanced Placement Courses?
- Q: How does La Pietra prepare my daughter for college?
- Q: What is the block schedule?
- Q: Do the Middle School & Upper School share the same campus?
- Q: Does La Pietra provide boarding for international students?
- Q: Does La Pietra provide a bus service?
- Q: Does La Pietra offer a school lunch service?
Notice of nondiscriminatory policy: La Pietra – Hawaii School for Girls does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.