Program Dates: June 13 - July 22 (6 weeks)Join La Pietra's Summer Program where girls take center stage! Girls entering grades 5 and up will be empowered to build 21st century skills, develop leadership abilities, discover their voices, think outside of the box, take risks and have fun in our all-girls, nurturing environment. It's becoming increasingly important to equip girls to blaze their own trail and become the architects of their own success stories in a rapidly changing world.
Discover the La Pietra Advantage in our summer program courses today!
- Opportunities for girls in leadership, 21st century learning skills, technology, enrichment classes, and athletics
- An engaging and stimulating curriculum taught by enthusiastic and highly qualified teachers and industry professionals
- Students can sign up for the whole summer or specific weeks of interest
- Full-day and half-day options are available
Tech Boot Camp Courses:
- Promote Yourself! Digital Design & Multimedia
- Girls, Tinkering & Tech
- Girls Who Code Boot Camp - Logic, Games & Code
- Digital Design & Fabrication
- App Camp with Mock "Shark Tank"
Designed to empower young women by providing a challenging yet nurturing experience for girls entering grades 5 through 9 to encourage their continued development as leaders.
- Hula Hālau o La Pietra
- Art Adventure
- Creative Writing
- History Detectives: Special Investigators
- A Taste of La Pietra! Cooking & Etiquette
- Theatre Works! Drama Camp
La Pietra's All-Stars Sports Camp: Introduction to a variety of sports, including team and individual sports, and physical activities.
At La Pietra, each girl can lead in her own way and discover there is tremendous power and potential in being a girl.