How To Apply
- Register for SSAT
- Submit Teacher Recommendations
- Report Cards and Standardized Test Scores
- Visit La Pietra
- Complete and submit the application.
- Submit the non-refundable application fee of $65 online or by check. Applications submitted without payment will not be considered.
- La Pietra will continue to accept applications for the upcoming school year on a rolling basis as long as spaces remain available. For questions or more information, please call 808.922.2744.
- For families interested in mid-year enrollment for the current school year, please contact the Admissions Office for more information.
Applicants are required to take the Secondary School Admissions Test (SSAT). Early registration is suggested as test sites may fill up quickly. While the test can be taken at any official location, La Pietra should be listed as a score recipient to receive the results (school code is 3772).
For more information about the test, including registration, dates, and test locations, visit www.ssat.org.
Applicants are recommended to take the SSAT between October – February to meet the preferred application deadlines.
Two Teacher Reference Reports should be completed and submitted directly from your daughter’s current school to La Pietra. The Teacher Reference Report forms must be submitted by two of your daughter’s current academic teachers, preferably English and Math teachers.
- These forms may be downloaded here.
- These references are confidential and should be sent directly to the Admission Office by those completing the forms. Please provide each teacher with a stamped envelope addressed to: Director of Admission, La Pietra - Hawaii School for Girls, 2933 Poni Moi Rd., Honolulu, HI 96815.
- Please note, recommendations should not be submitted until after November 1 to give your daughter’s current teachers time to get to know her.
- Recommended due date for the forms is February 1.
All applicants must submit last year's report card and the first semester report card for the current academic year.
- Report cards must include teacher comments.
- Students applying to grades 9-12 or those who earned high school credit as 8th graders must also submit an official transcript from their current school.
- Standardized test scores completed at your daughter’s current school should also be sent to La Pietra.
After submitting the admissions application, please contact the Admissions Office to schedule a student interview for your daughter. Student interviews are usually completed during the School-In-Session visit.
Admissions Office Contact Information
2933 Poni Moi Road
Honolulu, HI 96815
For additional questions or assistance, please contact our Admissions Office at (808) 922-2744 or e-mail the Director of Admission, Megan Meyer, at email@example.com.
Notice of nondiscriminatory policy: La Pietra – Hawaii School for Girls does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.