The entire admissions application process may be completed online.
To Complete An Application You May:
- Apply Online - Create an online account and follow the steps outlined on your Apply Online application status page.
- Pick up an application at our main office. Please call ahead of time (808) 922-2744. Complete and mail it to La Pietra with a $50 check of for the application fee.
The Following Items Are Required:
- Teacher Reference Forms: Provide two (2) HAIS Teacher Reference Forms from two current academic teachers. These forms are confidential and should arrive directly from the respective teachers in a stamped envelope addressed to La Pietra.
- Report Cards: All applicants must submit last year's report card plus a current report card.
- Transcripts: Those applying for admission into grades 10, 11 and 12 must submit an official transcript to our school. To do this, submit a Consent for Release of Information Form to your daughter's current school. *Students transferring mid-year as 9th graders or students who earned high school credit as 8th graders must also submit an official transcript from their current school.
- SSAT Testing Results: We recommend this test be taken by March of the admissions year. You may register online. La Pietra's SSAT code is 3772.
- Interview: Candidates who submit all required application materials may be contacted to participate in an on-campus interview.
- TOEFL Testing Results: This is required only for students who do not speak English as their first language. Students applying through our International Diploma Program need to take the TOEFL if English is not their first language. Please visit the TOEFL Test website to register for the exam.
Mail all application materials to:
La Pietra - Hawaii School for Girls
2933 Poni Moi Road
Honolulu, HI 96815
For any additional questions, concerns, or assistance, please contact our Admissions Office at (808) 922-2744 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may request general information or direct communication to our Director of Admissions, Sumoha Jani.