Thank you for your interest in La Pietra - Hawaii School for Girls! For more information, to schedule a personalized campus tour, or to register for an Open House, please contact the Admissions Office at (808) 922-2744 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
La Pietra is currently accepting applications for select grade levels for mid-year enrollment for the 2015-2016 school year. Contact the Admissions Office for more information.
Please follow the steps in the Application Checklist below to complete the application process.
- Complete and submit the application.
Submit the non-refundable application fee of $50 online or by check. Applications submitted without payment will not be considered.
The priority application deadline is January 30 for the upcoming school year. The school continues to accept applications after this date on a rolling basis as long as spaces remain available.
Applicants must take the SSAT exam.
Teacher Reference Reports
Register online at www.ssat.org and request that the results be sent directly to La Pietra (code: 3772)
- Recommended months to take the SSAT exam in 2015 are October, November, December or in 2016 (January or February).
Teacher Reference Report forms must be submitted by two of the applicant's current academic teachers, preferably English and Math teachers.
These forms may be downloaded here.
- These references are confidential and should be sent directly to the Admission Office by those completing the forms. Please provide each teacher with a stamped envelope addressed to: Director of Admission, La Pietra - Hawaii School for Girls, 2933 Poni Moi Rd., Honolulu, HI 96815.
- Recommended due date for the forms is February 1.
All applicants must submit last year's report card and the first semester report card for the current academic year.
Report cards must include teacher comments.
Students applying to grades 9-12 or those who earned high school credit as 8th graders must also submit an official transcript from their current school.
A School-In-Session (SIS) visit provides a snapshot into a "Day in the Life" for prospective students. Girls currently in grades 5 - 11 are welcome to schedule a half-day visit where they can visit classes, meet with La Pietra students and teachers, and experience our learning environment.
Contact our Admissions Office to schedule a visit at (808) 922-2744 or email email@example.com.
Tuition Assistance and Merit Scholarship Information
- After submitting the admissions application, please contact the Admissions Office to schedule the student interview. Student interviews are usually completed during the SIS visit.
Admissions Office Contact Information
- Families may apply to be considered for need-based Tuition Assistance by completing the School and Student Services (SSS) application. Application information is available here.
- Information about Merit Scholarships for new students is available here.
- The priority deadline to apply for Tuition Assistance and Merit Scholarships is February 29, 2016.
- Only accepted students will be considered for these awards. The awards will be announced in April 2016.
La Pietra Hawaii School for Girls
2933 Poni Moi Road
Honolulu, HI 96815
- For additional questions or assistance, please contact our Admissions Office at (808) 922-2744 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact the Director of Admission, Megan Meyer, at email@example.com.