- A non-refundable application fee of $50 may be paid online or by check
- La Pietra is currently accepting applications for the 2015-2016 school year. We will continue to accept applications on a rolling basis as long as spaces remain available. The preferred submission deadline for applications is January 30 for the upcoming fall.
The Following Items Are Required: SSAT Testing Results
: Applicants must take the SSAT Exam.
Teacher Reference Forms
- Applicants are recommended to take the SSAT Exam in 2014 (October, November, December) or in 2015 (January or February).
- Register online and request that results be sent directly to La Pietra (code: 3772)
: Provide two (2) HAIS Teacher Reference Forms
from two current academic teachers. These forms are confidential and should arrive directly from the teachers via mail, email or facsimile.
: All applicants must submit last year's report card and the first semester report card for the current academic year.
- Report cards need to include teacher comments.
- Students transferring mid-year grades 9 through 12 or those who earned high school credit as 8th graders must also submit an official transcript from their current school.
School-in-Session Visits: A School-in-Session visit provides a snapshot into a "Day in the Life" for prospective students. Girls currently in grades 5 through 11 are welcome to come for a half-day visit where they can visit classes, meet with current La Pietra students and teachers, and experience our learning environment. Call our Admissions Office to schedule a visit at (808) 922 - 2744.
Interviews: Candidates who submit all required application materials may be contacted to participate in an on-campus interview.
Tuition Assistance: Families may apply to be considered for Tuition Assistance by completing the School and Student Services (SSS) application by February 27, 2015. Only accepted students will be considered for Tuition Assistance awards. Awards will be announced after April 2015.
Application materials can be mailed to to:
La Pietra - Hawaii School for Girls
2933 Poni Moi Road
Honolulu, HI 96815
For any additional questions, concerns, or assistance, please contact our Admissions Office at (808) 922-2744 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may request general information or direct communication to our Director of Admissions, Megan Meyer.